Sunday, June 17, 2012

I was in Kano two fridays ago and I stayed at the Kano Dubar Hotel. I went to Church Street in Sabongari for a bottle of Beer. On that day immediately after the Jumat Service, a young Ibo girl who sells GSM cards was shot dead at her business premises for not covering her head. I also notice that the Churches in Kano were fenced round like prison yards. The only thing that is going to make the bombings of Churches to stop is for the Christians to protect themselves by any means necessary. I mean any means. I do know that this whole thing we end very soon. However, before the Christians start bombing their mosques on fridays, I hope the government will do something urgent. Another trend I have observed in recent times is the increase in Northern youths in the GRA in Benin City. They have literary turned under the powerline in Etete to their abode. I hope our people are also noticing this trend.

No comments: