Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to every member of this great Edo PoliticalFforum. As 2012 draws to a close let us let bye gone be bye gone. If we have been opportune in the time past to assist friends  in their times of need it should never become an issue of public discuss. We all can use a  help . It helps sometimes when your friends knows that you can keep some personal things about them to yourself and will not run them down in the public. I do not see anything that can not be resolved over a bottle of "beer"  My late Uncle and a popular transporter in Benin City in the early 70's once told his son that he was an investment risk. One of his son approached him for a loan to execute a contract. So he ask the young man for a collateral and the son proudly said Dad I am your son that is my guaranty.  My uncle asked what of if you are crossing the road tomorrow morning and a trailer crushes you who will pay my money? and what will you tell God you did with my money? If you can not let go of the money do not  borrow to a friend. Again MERRY CHRISTMAS to all on EPF.

No comments: