Friday, February 15, 2013

Constance Onaiwu Epa Legiesan sir, make you ready to pack go America. If you no show us Obama & family. you go upload Cosby & d rest. Haba? We dey look up to you oo.

Na my church mind i dey yarn so. Abeg no vex.


This is my response to Constance Onaiwu on EPF. She was concern about my posting of pictures of some of our Heros. Constance Onaiwu my Sister make you non vex for me ooh. Na as the thing dey me. I am looking at Africans on a global perspective, that is "Blackmen and Women" all over the world. Cosby, Obama, Desmond Tutu, Madella , our own Oba Ovenramen, Wole Soyinka, Malcom X, Marcus Garvey and many others, you will agree has in their own contribution lifted up our race. Although my kids and grand are in the states, it does not have any bearing with me showcasing those of our race that has excelled. Please bear with me.

1 comment:

Edo woman said...

Epa, Please I left EPF october 2012. my comment is in your Facebook Page for Friends of Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri. Thank you sir