Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nigeria is a very great country. I have had the opportunity to transverse the length and breadth of this country and my conclusion is that God has blessed this country and that Nigeria will become a very great nation. You ask me why I am coming to this conclusion? The indices are so glaring that you can even feel it. I have had the opportunity to travel by road in great countries like the United states, Mexico through Panama down to Brasil and in China. Here in Nigeria the roads are getting better, the hotels are also getting better and affordable you can get a decent air-conditioned room for #4,000.00 or say $25.00 a night. The topography i.e the scenery if you like nature is naturally very classic and beautiful. While in Makurdi I visited several tourist attraction but the one that real took my mind away was the scenery at the university of Agriculture in Makurdi. Benue State proud herself as the food basket of the nation and it is very reflective in the cost of foodstuff. For example I bought 36 tubers of yams big ones too for just #1,500.00, I bought a big basket of oranges and guava for #200.00 each. I intend to share all among my neighbours when /i get back. Although the Nigerian driver is always in a hurry, I have learnt to always be very carefull and drive defensively.

No comments: