Saturday, May 11, 2013

My response to a post about the Esama of Benin and Dr Adoghe respond..


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4876239750380&set=a.3437324418396.2123738.1429076246&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_reply
.......Anthony Adoghe that you honestly don't care about the Easma does not remove from the fact he is the Hero and Icon of the Benins. I know you are in the medical profession and I am happy for you. However, I challenge you to first try your hands in business in the Nigeria business environment and succeed before you start judging others. I will boldly say that from my personal business experience that the NIGERIAN WORKER comes to work with the primary aim of ruining his employer. Even your co- Medical Doctors find it VERY difficult to work in a hospital that is owned by a non medical professional. We must change these prevailing attitude before we can say some could not manage his business.

No comments: