Saturday, June 15, 2013

Osbert Agho

What will happen if Okada riders differs the government order of ban? What will happen if they come out in droves to use their bikes to work? How many police, soldiers and employed area boys can the state deploy? especially when the PDP Feds withdraws soldiers? Does the State government really have the instrument of enforcement? Can a government deliberately put a policy in place that will deny people of their legitimate right to earn a living? Can't we challenge this action of government in the court of law? What do you think?

My response to the post I made on the Edo Politcal forum

My people I went to my farm and just got back. Na wao the post don catch fire. There is really no need for anyone to make this personal. Why the insults and personal attack? I asked questions that are bordering my mind and only few people tried to proffer answers. I have read all the post carefully even one ignorant person was taking about SSS and another begging him not to go. I laugh for EPF style kwe kwe kwe kwe. In making policies the first thing you do is to build different sceneroes. The question I asked was just one scenero. What I expected was people profiling solutions to the scenero I presented. People just use words any how, what is incitement and politics got to do with it? If you do not know how to contribute to an intelligent discuss just stay read what people are posting and learn.

@ Osayawe Ogieva how about the government recruiting people to replant the rubber, tick and timber trees that were destroyed over the years. I already have my workers. I do believe that we can manage this Okada transport system better and weed out those hoodlums. Okada motorcycle is a major industry in Benin City. If I may guess the money that changes hand with Okada on a daily basis will reach N50 million but some will say it is more than that. Now are will just going to just wipe that out? I need answer. Please I do not have any one that is an Okada rider but I know hundreds that depends on riding to survive.

No comments: