Thursday, July 4, 2013

My response to a post on my Facebook wall.

My response to Philo Asimu on my Facebook wall @ Philo Asimu the rights you are enjoying today in London were fought and won by people like me. I want my people to also the benefit from fundamental Human rights too. I am fighting for my people and the future generations, so that they do not have to go to other climes to enjoy these rights. In the future it will be said that when one Governor of Edo State VERBALLY ban Okada from our streets, that one Osbert Agho stood on the side of the people.That he went to the federal High Court in Benin to unshackle his people from poverty. That because he stood for the people the VERBAL decision of the governor was revised, that today people can ride Okada on the streets of Benin because that lover of Human rights fought on the side of the poor.

No comments: