Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Response to a post on Edo Political Forum on the Edo House sales.

I agree that the Town Hall meeting was called to weep the people in line and to parade the Oba, the Crown Prince and other Traditional Rulers as having seconded the sales. But some of them spoke out of the main script/delivery line and you could see the shock in Comrade Adams face as they spoke. How can you say a man that we voted for, fought to rescue his mandate was magnanimous to condescend to our level to address us? That he should have used one of his lowly officers to address us. That he should go ahead and sell it, sell it, is it your father property? that you can ask him to sell it? For Christ sake we are in a Democracy not military era where anything goes. Anyway, I am waiting for them to start the process then I will throw a spanner into it. I will use every legal means to stop them in the COURT from selling that property.

No comments: