Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Elections in Anambra State

The elections in Anambra state in Nigeria has come and gone but the ripples effect continues. Here is a post by Danjuma Idris on the Edo Political Forum on facebook.

 
Phone conversation between Tinubu and
Ngige after the election.

Ngige:-Hello.
...

Tinubu:-- Chris. Chris. Chris, how many times I call U?

Ngige:- Asiwaju, good evening baba.

Tinubu: - don't good evening me, what is a good about the evening? U didn't efen carry
2nd. 3rd loun loun--- haaaa Ngigeeee!!!

Ngige:- Asiwaju, emm emm--biko'nu, U know this boy Peter, he really use incumbency
power o, even for my vvv--

Tinubu:- Shut up'u. Shut up. Which incumbency?-- I gave U 35bil. 35billionnnn, Chris abi o ya were ni? Are U a mad ni?

Ngige:- Asiwaju, nooooo, na 25bil.....

Tinubu:- koni da fun'e Chris, e no go beta for U.....Fashola5bil, Fayemi-3bil, Aregbesola-3bil, Adams- 5bil, Amosun- 3bil,
Ajimobi- 3bil, Buhari and co- 3bil. How much is that? U think say Asiwaju Private Company get money to dey waste?

Chris:- but Asiwaju that na 25bil na.

Tinubu:- haaa-- oloshi nie, according to APC arithmetic, that is 35bil, Chris, U are useless o-- we gave U 180
mercenaries, 100,000 fake voters card, 300
election observer's card. Plus 35bil-- yet U carry 3rd-- haa-- U are uselesss o.

Chris: "stammering"-- U know they arrested the boys na, and Asiwaju, its 25bil o...

Tinubu;- shut up'u.. shut'upp... see Chris, let me just tell u, wetin Ubah use ur eye see that
time na small, if U don't return our money, wa'gbaa... U will know say, I Jagaban no dey
play with money, 35billionuuu,
U kukuma know how to do juju well well, so u beta go do the juju and refund our money, or else.

Ngige;- but Asiwaju, we are going to court na, we will reject the result, I have plans...

Tinubu;-- Ori mi'o... Chris, u are still talking of court, u wey carry 3rd, wetin make Nwoye
do? U are completely mad- oti ya were pata-pata.. who will finance the case.? Idiot, I say u
are useless.

Ngige:- baba no do like that na, but I'm still useful o, when Oga Buhari become president,
I can be minister of Finance, so U can have access to the em emm national cake.

Tinubu:- haa, now I know U are mad, in fact U are crazy, oloshiii-- so U think say Buhari or any of this aboki go become president, U are still a Learner, mtcheww.

Ngige;- but- U are.......

Tinubu:- shut up, U are what? They are my bargaining maga, when time reach, I will dump them as I dump Ribadu in 2011, U dey craze? u no know politics? Why am I even talking to U? See me in Bourdillon. Noww.
#hang fone

Ngige:-- Asiwaju, Asiwaju-- hello, hello, Mtchewww, this man na agbero'oo, chei,
he too like gragra. Make I call Rochas jare, all this yoroba people sef..!
See More
     

No comments: