Friday, November 13, 2015

A TRIBUTE TO ESOHE AIHIE A FRIEND AND SISTER By OSBERT AGHO

A TRIBUTE TO ESOHE AIHIE A FRIEND AND SISTER By OSBERT AGHO Here is my tribute to a friend and Sister Esohe Zeze Aihie. I am proud and happy to have known Esohe as a friend. She was always ready to assist her friends and was always there for us. She has therefore become the first point of call for all who needed assistance. In the first week of October before her death, I had gone to my bank to transfer money abroad from my Domiciliary Account only to be told that I cannot operate the account any more. How do I get this done? Who do I call? Esohe came to my mind. I put a call to her, she told me that she was on her way to Nigeria. Esohe was a dependable Woman you can always count on. I knew her in 1976 in her days at the Benin Technical College. She and my Cousin, Dolly Ogiemwonyi, were classmates and friends. Esohe makes friends with all and was at home even in the mist of her not so privilege friends. She was an Evangelist as she always preached Christ to her friends and extended invitation to them to fellowship at Baptist Church. On the Social Media Community in Edo State and indeed globally, Esohe was a household name. She was polite in her presentations and respectful. She made her views and contributions on our evolving democratic process known through the Edo Political Forum, Edo People’s Parliament and a host of others. She will be missed. Well, Esohe has done her part and has gone to rest with the Lord. My prayers are with her family especially her two Children. Although her death was painful, however, Esohe should be celebrated. She lived her 52 years her like she has lived a 100 years. Adieu Esohe Aihie, you were a great Amazon. Rest in peace.


Rest in Perfect Peace, Amen

No comments: