Monday, May 6, 2013

Another response....Today I was at Fugar in Esatko Central where I saw the development in the area of GOOD ROADS Admiral Mike Akhigbe gave to his people. The road network has also brought development. I saw many new home springing up sll over the town. I was happy to know that this man affected the life of his people intensly and his people really appreciated his effort. My host was very proud to go and show me his house. I joined then in praying for him  though we did not feel his impact in Edo South. His people will not see anything wrong that as a vice president the whole state did not feel his impact, I do not worship man. @ Prince Stephen Obakpee, I supply educational materials to universities in Nigeria and IU Okada happens to be one of them. I do not know the relationship you or your Dad had with the Esama. I am glad your Dad regal you with stories of his relationship with the Esama and many other parents do. The successful ones says  he has made us proud. While those who missed the train will give him name. Nigerians call it Pull Him Down.  I do not know how old you are but Igbinedion already made his mark in Business before the age of 32. He celebrated his 40th birthday in a grand style here in Benin. He made his name before his son became the governor. When people are successful in Nigeria many lazy minds who cannot explain their failure always resort to calling successful people 419. I have seen people who are really small fly been called 419 even here on EPF, so what do you expect a major stakeholder like the Esama to be called? @ those others whose antecedence one cannot locate in the radar of their own village dont let your situation in life be cloud your vision. Celebrate success so that you will be celebrated. According to Prince Stephen Obakpee it is only a vagabond that uses his left hand to point out his fathers house.

No comments: