Monday, May 6, 2013

My response to a post on Edo Political Forum on facebook....  I am pain for wasting my precious time to read your very bias article. I knew you were out for a hatch job when you slyly mentioned that the Oba walked to the court playing on our emotions and respect for our Oba.. Anyway your write up did not achieve its intended purpose. For one I am not convinced that you actually Stayed in Benin for a long time. It looks more like you came here on short vacation just like you did in December. How can you not know the Chief Igbinedion, the Esama of Benin of the Hero and darling of Edo South people? Where were you when his classmate exempted him from manual labour at a very young age and popularly call him EXEMPTION? Where were you and your paymaster when this illustrious Benin Chief brought the HINO motor brand to Benin City. Where were you when the Esama single handily started producing Canada Dry, Okada Dry in Benin City? Did you forget the Okada Air? If I may ask where was your paymaster? You visited the Ring Road in Benin City and went back home saying all is well. What about the other 6 local government of Edo South? My advise to you is to continue to enjoy the hospitality we the Benin people have always provided people of other tribes and also respect our institutions and Elders.

No comments: